Our refund policy is as follows:
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
Raise refund request within 7 days of commencement of the first batch you are eligible to attend. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 25% content of a course or has attended online training / received recordings for more than 1 day. Also if you raise a refund request after 7 days but within 30 days of purchasing the course, you will receive 75% of the total fees paid by you. However, no refund will be provided if you raise a request beyond 30 days of purchasing the course.
Cancellation & Refunds: Event or Workshop
– Trainingxperts, reserves the right to postpone / cancel an event or workshop, or change the location of an event or workshop because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc).
– In case Trainingxperts cancels an event or workshop, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
– If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days (or more) prior to the event or workshop, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
– If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 7 days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
– In case Trainingxperts cancels an event, 100% of course fees will be refunded. However travel, logistics or any personal expense incurred by learners/participants will not be refunded.
– Refund request can be initiated in 7 days.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the customer.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the refund request is approved by Trainingxperts.